CDB problem
Author Message
 CDB problem

Hi All:
    In our project, we wanna convert MDB to CDB at desktop, but
we can't any any about CDB spec or definition paper. And the
ADOCE 3.0 (or 3.1 in SQL for CE) SDK just only has 2 APIs
DESKTOPTODEVICE() and DEVICETODESKTOP(). I hope it have
like DatabaseConvert() APIs, but I abandom to find it after I track the
DLL files in \Win CE Tool\ .

So How can I get CDB using Program ? (We don't need method like
desktoptodevice then
change CDB extension name and copy back desktop ^_^)

Thanks all

Chris

Mon, 12 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 CDB problem
Chris,

To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to create a .cdb totally on the
desktop.

Rgds,
Fitz

Quote:

>Hi All:
>    In our project, we wanna convert MDB to CDB at desktop, but
>we can't any any about CDB spec or definition paper. And the
>ADOCE 3.0 (or 3.1 in SQL for CE) SDK just only has 2 APIs
>DESKTOPTODEVICE() and DEVICETODESKTOP(). I hope it have
>like DatabaseConvert() APIs, but I abandom to find it after I track the
>DLL files in \Win CE Tool\ .

>So How can I get CDB using Program ? (We don't need method like
>desktoptodevice then
>change CDB extension name and copy back desktop ^_^)

>Thanks all

>Chris

Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy cdb from device to desktop and remain cdb

2. strong problem on archive cdb

3. Create table problem for CDB

4. problem accessing CDB on winCE

5. Accessing a .CDB PocketPC database using VB6 with ADOCE

6. Suppress an externally generated SaveAs CDB???

7. Writing CDB files from VB

8. ADO with dBase file extension *.cdb

9. .cdb table not found

10. Suppress an externally generated SaveAs CDB???

11. Help with eVB - SQL Server CE and .cdb files