BMP files
Author Message
 BMP files

I am trying to save a bmp file to an ole object field in my pocket access
database. anyone try this or know if this is possible?

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 21:35:23 GMT
 BMP files
This issue was resolved offline by using the EasyInk control from Odyssey
Software:

   http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/developer/technicalarticles/easyink.asp

The EasyInk control can save the data to the CDB file, which is later
synced with the desktop.  A desktop version of the EasyInk control can then
retrieve the binary information from the MDB file and display it.

-mike

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 04:16:02 GMT

1. 16 color BMP file reformat to Monochron BMP

2. Creating DLL files for bmp files

3. How to convert a gif file to bmp file

4. Adding BMP file to Resource file with bad results

5. Incorporate bmp files into a resource file

6. pcx files to bmp files in VB

7. ***** Storing .BMP files into One File???*****

8. \*\*\*\*\* Storing .BMP files into One File???\*\*\*\*\*

9. Convert BMP file to GIF file

11. How to convert a BMP file to a JPG file

12. How to convet text file into BMP file