Wanted EVB Consultant
Author Message
 Wanted EVB Consultant

I am looking for a consultant who can do an eVB programming project for my
company. I would like someone who is either mid-level to senior level
programmer. Newbies or Juniors please do not apply. Consultant should have
experience completing several projects. Will need to provide samples of
work, must have experience with MS Access CE or SQL Server for Win CE. Must
have very good eVB interface design skills. I want a professional looking
interface. Project can be performed on an offsite basis, but the consultant
should have high speed internet access so that we can video conference and I
can review interface design. Must be available during business hours for
phone meetings and Video Conferences.

The project will consist of creating an eVB application that will use Bar
Code Scanning and need to upload the data back to the primary database.

Please send copy of your resume and rate information to the following e-mail
address:

Chris Merriam-Leith

Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:47:44 GMT
 Wanted EVB Consultant

you are still looking for eVb consultant, email me at:

www.acebartender.com.

Thanks
Richard

Quote:
> I am looking for a consultant who can do an eVB programming project for my
> company. I would like someone who is either mid-level to senior level
> programmer. Newbies or Juniors please do not apply. Consultant should have
> experience completing several projects. Will need to provide samples of
> work, must have experience with MS Access CE or SQL Server for Win CE.
Must
> have very good eVB interface design skills. I want a professional looking
> interface. Project can be performed on an offsite basis, but the
consultant
> should have high speed internet access so that we can video conference and
> can review interface design. Must be available during business hours for
> phone meetings and Video Conferences.

> The project will consist of creating an eVB application that will use Bar
> Code Scanning and need to upload the data back to the primary database.

> Please send copy of your resume and rate information to the following
e-mail
> address:

> Chris Merriam-Leith

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 05:50:10 GMT

1. VBA Consultant Wanted

2. VBA Consultant Wanted

3. WANTED: Consultant on ODBC/VBA/DAO project

4. Wanted: Developers & Consultants

5. VB Consultant Wanted

6. Project Consultant Wanted!

7. Aussie VB and C Consultants Wanted

8. Wanted: Consultant, US-PA-PHL-VB-DAO-JET-COM

9. Easel Consultants wanted

10. VB/Delphi Consultants Wanted NY/NJ Area

11. VB/Access/SQL Server consultant wanted in British Columbia

12. US-NH-Seacoast VB Project management consultant wanted