ODBC Error (cursor state) on sync
Author Message
 ODBC Error (cursor state) on sync

I have two tables in SQL 2000. The first table (child)
syncs with a palm device and is used to store the data
added via the palm. The second table (parent) is updated
via a trigger in SQL. If my child table contains only one
record, the trigger updates successfully during the sync,
but if I have more than one record, the first record is
inserted and the rest are not. The ODBC error I get
is '[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid cursor
state'. Where does the error originate, during the trigger
execution, or during the sync?

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 01:44:39 GMT

1. Invalid Cursor State using ODBC

2. Invalid Cursor State using ODBC

3. invalid cursor state error

4. Sync state button in toolbar

5. ODBC Error (40002) Invalid cursor position

6. Error-ODBC static cursors required for snapshot support.

7. !!PRB: ODBC Cursor Error after creating Index

8. stored procedure: ODBC "invalid cursor state" error message

9. ODBC- Invalid Cursor State on Inserts

10. Invalid cursor state

11. Begin Transaction sets opened recordset in zombie state (alternative question: client and server side cursors)

12. CommitTrans Problem...(Error Msg:No open cursor or cursor closed)