Pocket PC, eVB, SQL Server CE: Reccomendations please!
Author Message
 Pocket PC, eVB, SQL Server CE: Reccomendations please!

Hi,

I am about to embark on a project requiring a simple DB application using
the above tools on a Pocket PC and a SQL Server 2000 Database in the
backend.

As any of you to tried to develop somithing similar on either a Toshiba
Pocket PC e740 or Compaq iPAQ H3970, both runing Pocket PC 2002?
Which one of these two Pocket PC would you reccomend for developing/running
the above softwares system?

Helps is much appreciated.
Regards,
Andrea

Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:28:40 GMT

1. eVB Pocket Pc - Sql server ce

2. read blob data from sql server ce database in pocket pc

3. Problems using SQL CE on POCKET PC 2002 emulation

4. pocket access vs. SQL server CE

5. Pocket Access or SQL Server CE?

6. Help with eVB - SQL Server CE and .cdb files

7. How To Connect from a POCKET PC to a SQL SERVER on a DESKTOP

8. Using eVB with SQL Server CE. Need Help!

9. new deVBuzz article - How I used SQL Server CE in my eVB application

10. deVBuzz.com tutorial - eVB and ADOXCE with SQL Server for CE

11. pocket pc transfer file to another pocket pc

12. Pocket PC s/w on ce.net platforms???