How to launch a .vb App from another .vb App?
Author Message
 How to launch a .vb App from another .vb App?

Hi

In a eVB app, I am calling CreateProcess API to launch another app.
I can launch Pocket word or any other .exe without any problem, but I
am not able to do the same with another eVB app.

I call
lRet = CreateProcess("\Windows\pvbload.exe /D",
"\SecondAppPath\SecondApp.vb", 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
sPROCESS_INFORMATION)

but returns lRet=0 and nothing happen.

What is wrong?

Bye & Thanks

Stefano

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 07 Dec 2003 16:10:37 GMT

1. Launching MS App from within VB app

2. Launching vb app when IE launch

3. Killing an App started by IE in turn started by VB App from VB

4. VB 5.0 Apps & VB 4.0 Apps

5. Launching 16-Bit apps from 32-Bit app?

6. Web app launching a legacy app

7. How to launch and kill an app from my app

8. Launching eVB app from eVB app...

9. Launching Word from a VB app

10. Launch VB app from Word

11. Can't launch the app from vb....?

12. launch another windows app from VB.net?