HELP "No .vb has been made for this project"
Author Message
 HELP "No .vb has been made for this project"

And the saga goes on....more issues with unknown errors. Has anyone
encountered this error while going into debug a section of code. I cannot
get past this error. I'm not sure what other specifics would be
helpful......any thoughts would be appreicated

John D Kostenbader
Med-Media, Inc.

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 03:15:53 GMT
 HELP "No .vb has been made for this project"
Maybe you need to "compile" the project which will produce a .vb file.

Quote:
> And the saga goes on....more issues with unknown errors. Has anyone
> encountered this error while going into debug a section of code. I cannot
> get past this error. I'm not sure what other specifics would be
> helpful......any thoughts would be appreicated

> John D Kostenbader
> Med-Media, Inc.

Wed, 12 Jan 2005 04:59:07 GMT

1. "Where am I?" in VB

2. VB Style "Add Project" dialog

3. Having problems with "Insert Into" command

4. Having something like a "table"

5. For "i" am loopy

6. datepart("h", mytime), problem with AM and PM

7. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

8. Making pivot table "(blank)" items visible

9. I am using the Compare MS Project COM Program and having issues

10. VB "HELP" help

11. VB "HELP" help

12. "Out of memory" when making EXE