Assign a icon to a Form.
Author Message
 Assign a icon to a Form.

Hi!

How it can be made in order to assign a icon to a Form?
The applications that I make have all the same standard icon of the eMbedded
Visual Basic 3,0 project!

Thanks!

--
Esteban
Hosted by www.seber.it

P.S.: This message has been translate with BabelFish
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:52:38 GMT
 Assign a icon to a Form.
Hi Esteban:

Check this out:
http://www.microsoft.com/pocketpc/stepbystep/vbicon.asp

Good Luck!

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:

>Hi!

>How it can be made in order to assign a icon to a Form?
>The applications that I make have all the same standard icon of the
eMbedded
>Visual Basic 3,0 project!

>Thanks!

>--
>Esteban
>Hosted by www.seber.it

>P.S.: This message has been translate with BabelFish
>(http://world.altavista.com)

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:18:51 GMT

1. How to assign several Icons to one form/program?

2. Assign icon to program without any forms

3. Assign icon for program w/o a form?

4. ICONS, how do you assign more than just one icon to your app

5. Assigning VBA code to an icon on the toolbar

6. Assign Item with it's standard icon

7. Custom icon assigned to Menu Button

8. How can I assign an Icon from the resourcefile

9. Assigning a different icon to a compiled file

10. Assigning icon to a specific file type

11. creating or assigning icons to EXE files?

12. Assigning a custom Icon to an ActiveX control