Application Install Wizard
Author Message
 Application Install Wizard

Hi,
how can I install with Ap.Install Wizard two differents files in two
different folders ?
Thanks in advance

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 22:55:18 GMT
 Application Install Wizard
Take a look at my PPCInstall Setup Wizard.

http://www.datamasta.co.nz/ppcinstall.htm

Jeff Law
DataMasta Limited
http://www.datamasta.co.nz

Quote:
> Hi,
> how can I install with Ap.Install Wizard two differents files in two
> different folders ?
> Thanks in advance

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 03:05:37 GMT

1. Application Install Wizard

2. Application Install Wizard (instwzrd).

3. Everything OK except Application Install Wizard

4. * Question on Application Install Wizard ? *

5. Application Install Wizard fails on missing setup.exe

6. Application Install Wizard Error

7. Application Install Wizard

8. Application Install Wizard Problem!!!!

9. NEED HELP DESPERATELY - Application Install Wizard fails...miserably and repeatedly :(

10. Application Install Wizard

11. Help! Get a error when use Application Install Wizard.

12. problems with 'Application Install Wizard' in eVB