Error in registering library
Author Message
 Error in registering library

Hi,

I am trying to register vbceVoiceRec.dll which i
downloaded from
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,but wasnt
sucessfull in opening the RUN dialogue and using RUN23
command to register on the CE device.

Any Suggestion is appreciated,

Regards,

Raj.

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:09:31 GMT
 Error in registering library
The easiest way I found was to register the dll onto the
device  using  a 3rd party program regsrv32.
http://www.cegadgets.com/regsvr2.htm

Raj.

Quote:

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 06:18:36 GMT
 Error in registering library
I'm not sure if you got a response for this in a separate thread, but you
might want to look at the registration utility found at
http://www.cegadgets.com.  It works nicely.

hth,
-mike

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 05:40:05 GMT

1. object library not registered - ERROR

2. SetUp Error Library Not Registered

3. VBA Q: Error - Object library not registered

4. Error: Library not registered

5. Regular Expression - "Library not registered Error"

6. Automation error Library not registered. (ASP Page)

7. DAX Error - Library not registered ?

8. error 'Library not registered'

9. Automation error -- Library not registered

10. VB6 Library not registered error message

11. Error: Object library not registered

12. Type Library won't register when the .exe using it is registered