Manipulate the keyboard in Pocket PC
Author Message
 Manipulate the keyboard in Pocket PC

Hi all,
     I'm working on an application that requires the keyboard(Input panel)
in pocket PC to be as per the language selected in my application,e.g
spanish, german etc.

is there a way i can manipulate the input panel setting programmatically
there by inducing the language specific keyboard.

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

regards,
asheesh

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:06:26 GMT

1. pocket pc transfer file to another pocket pc

2. Newbie : Pocket PC/Handheld PC/Palm PC

3. Difference between PalmSize PC et Pocket PC

4. Diff between Pocket PC OS / Handled PC OS/ Embedded NT OS

5. How to connect PC by Pocket PC

6. Synchronizing .cdb on Pocket PC to .mdb on Desktop PC

7. database from pocket pc to desktop pc

8. Transfer files from PC to pocket pc

9. Autonumber and Pocket PC

10. Pocket PC

11. Pocket PC and Outlook

12. Pocket PC graphics: System.NotSupportedException