File already exists?
Author Message
 File already exists?

Hello group,

I have tested my application on the WinCE30 emulator and all is well.  I
created an installation program using the Application Installation Wizard
and have installed my app and cdb file on my new handheld (Jornada 568 -
very nice!) running Pocket PC 2002.  Everything appears to install
correctly, but when I tap the icon to launch my app I get an error that says
my cdb file already exists.  I am not creating a new cdb file with my
application, I am only accessing an existing cdb file, viewing, and
modifying some data.

Any ideas?  Is this a Pocket PC 2002 thing?

--
Sincerely,

Sean M. Severson
Project Manager

===============================
"Our aim is to become partners in your
success through our performance."

Technical Assistance Company
807 Forest Avenue
Sheboygan Falls, WI  53085

(920) 467-6711
www.2tacweb.com
===============================

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 05:09:20 GMT
 File already exists?
Usually when I've seen this it's due to some type of CDB file corruption or
file format difference between emulation/device.  Did you copy the CDB
right from emulation to the device?  If so, you might try either creating
the CDB on the fly on the device or converting an MDB for use on the device.

-mike

reserved.

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:40:14 GMT

1. how do i find if a file already exists

2. determine if the file already exists

3. does file already exist?

4. file already exists

5. check for if file already exists

6. Does a file already exist ?

7. no "file already exists" prompt when trying to save over an existing document

8. CMDialog -> "File already exists!" ???

9. Is there a mean to know if a file already exist?

10. Why Do I Get a File Already Exists Error on this Code?

11. How can I tell if a File Already Exists...

12. dir function to check if file name already exists