Develop WinCE.NET application with VB.NET
Author Message
 Develop WinCE.NET application with VB.NET

1. Can we develop the WinCE.NET application with VB.NET and deploy to
HPC2002 and WinCE.NET?

2. Can we just deploy the .exe file of VB.NET to WinCE.NET?

3. Can we debug the WinCE.NET application at VB.NET with WinCE.NET emulator?

Thanks
Joe

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:16:52 GMT
 Develop WinCE.NET application with VB.NET

Quote:
> 1. Can we develop the WinCE.NET application with VB.NET and deploy to
> HPC2002 and WinCE.NET?

Not sure what a HPC 2002 is, so I'd say no.  To any Pocket PC or CE 4.1
device, yes.

Quote:

> 2. Can we just deploy the .exe file of VB.NET to WinCE.NET?

If the framework is already installed, yes, but I don't think you should
assume that, especially for PPC installations.

Quote:

> 3. Can we debug the WinCE.NET application at VB.NET with WinCE.NET
emulator?

Yes
Quote:
> Thanks
> Joe

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:41:37 GMT
 Develop WinCE.NET application with VB.NET
How can we develop the VB.NET application and test with WinCE.NET Emulator?

Thanks you for your information.
Joe

Quote:

> > 1. Can we develop the WinCE.NET application with VB.NET and deploy to
> > HPC2002 and WinCE.NET?

> Not sure what a HPC 2002 is, so I'd say no.  To any Pocket PC or CE 4.1
> device, yes.

> > 2. Can we just deploy the .exe file of VB.NET to WinCE.NET?

> If the framework is already installed, yes, but I don't think you should
> assume that, especially for PPC installations.

> > 3. Can we debug the WinCE.NET application at VB.NET with WinCE.NET
> emulator?

> Yes

> > Thanks
> > Joe

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:09:27 GMT
 Develop WinCE.NET application with VB.NET
Use the Everett Beta.

--
Chris Tacke, eMVP
Windows CE Product Manager

Quote:
> How can we develop the VB.NET application and test with WinCE.NET
Emulator?

> Thanks you for your information.
> Joe

> > > 1. Can we develop the WinCE.NET application with VB.NET and deploy to
> > > HPC2002 and WinCE.NET?

> > Not sure what a HPC 2002 is, so I'd say no.  To any Pocket PC or CE 4.1
> > device, yes.

> > > 2. Can we just deploy the .exe file of VB.NET to WinCE.NET?

> > If the framework is already installed, yes, but I don't think you should
> > assume that, especially for PPC installations.

> > > 3. Can we debug the WinCE.NET application at VB.NET with WinCE.NET
> > emulator?

> > Yes

> > > Thanks
> > > Joe

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 01:21:39 GMT

1. Can I use VB.net to develop an asp.net web application

2. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

3. NEWBIE: how to develop Web Application in VB .NET

4. Problem in Installation of application developed in VB.Net

5. can I use vb.net to develop application for windows-98

6. Deploying vb.net windows form application on a pc without the .net framework

7. VB.NET application and CR.NET - Change grouping method at runtime

8. How to create WinCE App for Pocket PC using VB.NET

9. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET

10. how to use the system.net.sockets and system.net in VB.net

11. VS.Net + Cr.Net and VB.Net

12. Books for taking Exam 70-306: developing windows app with VB.NET