SQLServer - what is format for InternetURL property?
Author Message
 SQLServer - what is format for InternetURL property?

Hi,

All I want to do is pull a bunch of tables into sdf files on a PocketPC. I'm
having a heck of a time getting it set up, despite reading lots of helpful
articles at devbuzz.com and MS. I keep getting an error regarding the
"Internet URL". I am using this:

Const gInternetURL = "http://inetpub/wwwroot/Northwind/SSCESA10.DLL"

Any ideas what I should use? How to set this up? This is making me crazy!

Thanks,

Mark Ebell

Thu, 25 Dec 2003 22:05:45 GMT
 SQLServer - what is format for InternetURL property?
If the virtual root is Northwind, and your PC's IP address is 10.10.10.10,
you should use

    Const gInternetURL = "http://10.10.10.10/Northwind/SSCESA10.DLL"

and if you have DNS, you could replace the IP address with your PC's name.

Fri, 26 Dec 2003 00:14:02 GMT

1. Calculations and validations inside Datagrid(i am using sqlServer database)

2. DateTime Formatting in DataGrid from SQLServer

3. BCP Picture-Word Document into SQLServer using a format file does not work for me

4. Name of Format Property in the Properties collection

5. The maxrecords property isn't working propertly / SQLServer 7 - ADO - VB6

6. Why am I losing html formatting?

7. Format date/time in DTPicker to display AM/PM or 24 hour time

8. #2:00:00 AM# Format

9. Usercontrol properties - Am I missing something???

10. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

12. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control