eVB run on device
Author Message
 eVB run on device

Emulator works fine, but when I am trying to do the same on my iPAQ most of
the time can't establish communications. At the same time active synch works
fine (3.5). What is the problem? The same problem under w2000 pro and XP.

Thanks,
Leonid.

Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:43:31 GMT
 eVB run on device
Hey Leonid,

I'm not sure off the top of my head why this would occur.  Do you get any
error messages or you just get to look at the "connecting to remote device"
message?

Have you tried setting the connection to use PPP or TCP/IP?  This is in the
Remote Tools...Configure Platform Manager dialog.  Select your platform
(PocketPC (default device) and click properties.  You can make the changes
there.

-mike

Wed, 28 Apr 2004 01:24:06 GMT

1. Trouble connecting to Device from eVB IDE

2. PPC Device ID with eVB?

3. eVB development for headless devices

4. HOW TO Install my EVB application on real Pocket PC 2002 Device

5. I can't connect the device from eVB or eVC++

6. Installing eVB app on mobile device

7. eVB: cannot load to device while AciveSync is connected

8. eVB can't debug in the Pocket PC 2002 Emulator but does on the device

9. Device Serial Number from eVB

10. eVB to HPC Pro Device and CE 3.0

11. eVB: control problems on iPAQ device, not on Emulator

12. evb Control manager, registering controls on emulator device.