Document Object Model
Author Message
 Document Object Model

Hi All,
Can someone tell me how to instantiate the DOM for CE?
Thanks
Reeza.

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:54:25 GMT
 Document Object Model
You're looking for this?

Set Doc = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")

-mike

reserved.

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 01:49:44 GMT
 Document Object Model
thanks got it :)

Quote:
> You're looking for this?

> Set Doc = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")

> -mike

> This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. ? 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
> reserved.

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:17:37 GMT
 Document Object Model
set objXMLDOM = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")

Quote:
> Hi All,
> Can someone tell me how to instantiate the DOM for CE?
> Thanks
> Reeza.

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:38:56 GMT

1. programming with WebBrowser and IE document object model

2. Scripting the IE document object model

3. Help with Document Object Model

4. Document Object Model?

5. Internet Explorer - Document Object Model

6. Two Questions on Method Form.Submit() in the Document Object Model

7. Report Object Model/Viewer Object Model

8. Object-to-Relational Mapping (VB-based Component Object Model)

9. New Word Document From Model

10. document model has bug !? in VB control

11. Need a Pro in Database Modeling (Geographical boundaries Modeling)

12. 3-d models (or modeling) in VB