Arm Processor
Author Message
 Arm Processor

Hello, I'm developing an little application for running in a IPAQ H3850.
this IpaQ has an Arm Processor, and the Embedded Visual Basic don't make an
executable program for this plattaform. I would like to know if there some
software to compile programs to run over Arm.

Thanks

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 03:56:52 GMT
 Arm Processor
eMbedded Visual Basic doesn't make an executable for *any* platform.  eVB
programs are *interpreted* on the target device.  The interpreter for your
platform is called something along the lines of pvbload.exe and should
either be downloaded by eVB when you try to remotely run the application or
should already exist on the device, probably in the Windows folder.  Did you
install ARM support when installing eVT?

Paul T.

Quote:
> Hello, I'm developing an little application for running in a IPAQ H3850.
> this IpaQ has an Arm Processor, and the Embedded Visual Basic don't make
an
> executable program for this plattaform. I would like to know if there some
> software to compile programs to run over Arm.

> Thanks

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 04:15:09 GMT

1. CE 3.0 and Strong ARM Processor

2. eVB download to Symbol PPT2800 (Arm processor)

3. Help...Microsoft strong arming again.

4. handheld pc 2000(wince 3.0/arm) and Oracle 9i lite (OLADOCE.DLL) not working

5. strong arm

6. ADOCE Problems on HPC 2000 (Arm)

7. Have Access display processor speed & RAM

8. How do Enumerate lines in Word Processor !

9. Dual Processor Support in MsProject 2000

10. Word processor/

11. word processor/