Word Automation and Security feature
Author Message
 Word Automation and Security feature

Hi all,

I have 2 questions regarding Word Automation and Security feature.

(1) Does anyone know how to store a word in a particular cell for a
pocket word file using eVB?
    I need to change the contents of the cells in a pocket word file
through coding. I believe it is
    something like word automation in VB6.0.

(2) Does each pocket PC has its own unique hardware number or device ID
stored in the registry?
     How can I access this number in the registry? Please enlighten me.
Thanks.

Thu, 04 Dec 2003 13:05:39 GMT
 Word Automation and Security feature
The answer to both questions is that they aren't supported. The pocket
office apps don't support automation and there is no generally available id
for PocketPC devices.

Ralph

--
Napier, a multifunction calculator for PocketPC - check it out at
www.nca-corp.com

********* PLEASE NOTE FOR REPLIES  **************
My email address is: ralph AT nca DASH corp DOT com
Sorry about this, but spammers happen

> Hi all,

> I have 2 questions regarding Word Automation and Security feature.

> (1) Does anyone know how to store a word in a particular cell for a
> pocket word file using eVB?
>     I need to change the contents of the cells in a pocket word file
> through coding. I believe it is
>     something like word automation in VB6.0.

> (2) Does each pocket PC has its own unique hardware number or device ID
> stored in the registry?
>      How can I access this number in the registry? Please enlighten me.
> Thanks.

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 06:49:47 GMT

1. MS Access & MS Word Automation/Security Issue

2. how to remove security features

3. Security feature in Outlook 2002

4. Customizing the Outlook Security Features Administrative Package

5. HOW ???......Security features in access2+VB3

6. Opening an Access file with the User Level security feature

7. HELP! Programming NT security features in VB

8. Programming NT security features in VB

9. Programming NT security features in VB

10. Word Automation Failure when other word documents are open

11. OLE Automation Error Experienced with Word 7.0 not with Word 6.0

12. OLE Automation Error Experienced with Word 7.0 not with Word 6.0