Task bar control
Author Message
 Task bar control

Does anybody know a way of accessing/controlling the Task
Bar in Windows CE?  I have an application that needs all
of the display to show the data and I would like to be
able to automatically minimise the task bar if necessary
and return it to its original state afterwards.
Any help gratefully received!

Kind regards,
Mike Price.

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:55:35 GMT
 Task bar control
I think that previous C examples of doing this can be found in the archived
newsgroup messages, although perhaps not for eVB.  Give a check there.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=microsoft.public.windowsce

Paul T.

Quote:
> Does anybody know a way of accessing/controlling the Task
> Bar in Windows CE?  I have an application that needs all
> of the display to show the data and I would like to be
> able to automatically minimise the task bar if necessary
> and return it to its original state afterwards.
> Any help gratefully received!

> Kind regards,
> Mike Price.

Sat, 22 Jan 2005 03:25:11 GMT
 Task bar control
Mike,

I believe this article will help you:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q265451&

I found it by doing a Google search for "evb full screen example".

It worked for me.

Thanks, Tim

Quote:
> Does anybody know a way of accessing/controlling the Task
> Bar in Windows CE?  I have an application that needs all
> of the display to show the data and I would like to be
> able to automatically minimise the task bar if necessary
> and return it to its original state afterwards.
> Any help gratefully received!

> Kind regards,
> Mike Price.

Sat, 22 Jan 2005 04:28:07 GMT

1. Disable task bar & task switching

2. Program ID does not appear in Task Bar and Task List

3. How to show diffenent texts in Title Bar and Windows Task Bar

4. How to show diffenent Texts in Title Bar and Windows Task Bar

5. hide status bar and task bar

6. Show icon on task bar w/o Title bar

7. Is it possible to create task bar like MS Office Task bar in VB?

8. Minimizing Access 97 to Windows task bar

9. Hiding Windows Task Bar from Code?

10. Hiding Task bar in Access 2.0

11. Microsoft Access Icon Remains On Task Bar After Exit

12. Task Bar Problem