Problem with DataGrid in windows CE 2.11
Author Message
 Problem with DataGrid in windows CE 2.11

Hi, my name is Manuel Di Nardo

I have a problem with the DataGrid Control in Windows CE
2.11, I show a DB information in a datagrid but I need to
edit that information, I put another textbox to edit the
information but my client want to edit the information
directly on the grid. The documentation I read says that
the datagrid control isnt editable. If someone know how
to edit the datagrid or know another control that I can
use.

Thanks,
Manuel Di Nardo

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 02:37:13 GMT
 Problem with DataGrid in windows CE 2.11
You must use a textbox that you move programmatically to simulate data entry
right on the grid.

--
Chris Tacke, eMVP
Windows CE Product Manager

Hi, my name is Manuel Di Nardo

I have a problem with the DataGrid Control in Windows CE
2.11, I show a DB information in a datagrid but I need to
edit that information, I put another textbox to edit the
information but my client want to edit the information
directly on the grid. The documentation I read says that
the datagrid control isnt editable. If someone know how
to edit the datagrid or know another control that I can
use.

Thanks,
Manuel Di Nardo

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 02:40:10 GMT
 Problem with DataGrid in windows CE 2.11

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Problem with DataGrid in windows CE 2.11
Thanks Chris,

I did what you said and it worked perfectly.

Manuel Di Nardo

Quote:

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 03:15:09 GMT

1. ADOCE 2.0 & Windows CE 2.11

2. Intel? IDE Driver for Windows* CE 2.11

3. Xml in Windows ce 2.11

4. eVB win ce 2.11 install problem

5. Resultset instantiation error in ce 2.11,adoce3.1,h/pc pro

6. compactframework for ce 2.11

7. Windows CE or not Windows CE?

8. API Call problem on VB CE 2.11 for PC PRO.

9. GPF : VB 3.0 / MS-Jet 2.5 / ODBC 2.11 / Oracle 7.1

10. Slider componant for VB under winCE 2.11 ?

11. Bridge It! 2.11 Update

12. Bridge It! 2.11