VB .NET and Compact Framework
Author Message
 VB .NET and Compact Framework

Hi all,

In some version of VB.Net Beta, I saw an example to
developer application to Pocket Pc where at beginning of
new project you can choose the type "Compact Framework for
Pocket PC".

In the last release of .Net I can't find this option
anymore. Is Microsoft has removed this feature or will be
released again only in final version ??

Thanks

Marcelo Baptista

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 01:59:28 GMT
 VB .NET and Compact Framework
It's been covered in the newsgroups before, but .NET Compact Framework will
be released with Visual Studio.NET *2003*, which is presently in beta.  If
you are a MSDN Universal subscriber, you can download it from the MSDN site.

Paul T.

Quote:
> Hi all,

> In some version of VB.Net Beta, I saw an example to
> developer application to Pocket Pc where at beginning of
> new project you can choose the type "Compact Framework for
> Pocket PC".

> In the last release of .Net I can't find this option
> anymore. Is Microsoft has removed this feature or will be
> released again only in final version ??

> Thanks

> Marcelo Baptista

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 02:22:50 GMT

1. Seeking testers for Final Beta of Communications Component for .NET (and .NET Compact Framework)

2. VB .NET & compact framework

3. Shell function in .NET Compact Framework

4. ANN: NET Compact Framework chat today!

5. ANN: NET Compact Framework chat today!

6. Techniques for filling lists using the .NET Compact Framework - new DEVBUZZ tutorial

7. Smart Device Extensions & .NET Compact Framework

8. My Vb.Net Apps will not run on other machine's with .Net Framework installed

9. Deploying vb.net windows form application on a pc without the .net framework

10. .NET Framework 1.1 and VB.Net Performance - ?

11. Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

12. Progressbar Colors in Compact Framework?