How to break the limit of TextBox?
Author Message
 How to break the limit of TextBox?

I can only load a certain amount of text into a textbox.  Is there a better
control for editing text than a textbox?

Wed, 31 Dec 2003 06:39:56 GMT
 How to break the limit of TextBox?
Hi gf:

The text box should allow over 32,000
characters.   If you want more then one
line then set the 'multiline' property to 'true'
and the  'scrollbars' property to 'vertical'.

Good Luck!

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:

>I can only load a certain amount of text into a textbox.  Is there a better
>control for editing text than a textbox?

Fri, 02 Jan 2004 06:48:12 GMT

1. Breaking 64k segment limit on QuickBASIC

2. Broken DBCS chars in Win95 TextBox fields

3. Breaking the Textbox 32K barier...????

4. Page Break in Rich Textbox

5. Page Break in Rich TextBox

6. Break row in TextBox with code!

7. String Size Limit in Textbox and Listbox

8. Multi-Line Textbox limits

9. multiline textbox limit

10. Limiting user input in a Textbox

11. Limit TextBox entry to two digit with Maxlength?

12. Limit TextBox entry to two digit?