Button assignment
Author Message
 Button assignment

Does anyone know the corresponding register for the buttons assignment in
the "Buttons" section of the Settings Menu?

Again all I can find is a "Group" register in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Control Panel\Buttons.

Also can anyone tell me what purpose this "Group" registery serves? It
appears to occur in many of the registery folders with values ranging from
zero to two?

Thanks in advance.

Tony

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:26:14 GMT

1. Adding an assignment and a resource to this assignment

2. Problem with assignment statement

3. type mismatch in recordset assignment

4. printer assignment

5. Variables in Assignment Statements

6. how valid is this variable assignment?

7. HELP ME: a short survey for course assignment

8. Will do small programming assignments for as low as 50 dollars

9. Dynamic Assignment??

10. number assignment

11. AddNew field assignments take long time for text fields

12. Datatype assignment