PocketPC (Not 2002) SDK
Author Message
 PocketPC (Not 2002) SDK

Does anyone know where I can get the PocketPC SDK for eMbedded Visual Basic?
I already have the PocketPC 2002 SDK, but it doesn't seem to work with the
older PPCs.

TIA

Jeremy

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:14:34 GMT
 PocketPC (Not 2002) SDK
PPC (not 2002 ) is included with the free download "Microsoft eMbedded Tools
v3.0" from microsoft.

Quote:
> Does anyone know where I can get the PocketPC SDK for eMbedded Visual
Basic?
> I already have the PocketPC 2002 SDK, but it doesn't seem to work with the
> older PPCs.

> TIA

> Jeremy

Mon, 17 Jan 2005 06:56:27 GMT

1. pocketpc sdk 2002 can't work with win 2000 server

2. PocketPC 2002 SDK installation..

3. Intrinsic Controls Symbol PocketPC 2002 SDK

4. Installing PocketPC 2002 SDK

5. 2000 SDK vs 2002 SDK

6. vb.net and PocketPC 2002/Smart Devices

7. Get Serial Number or DeviceID in PocketPC 2002 via eVB

8. FTP server for PocketPC 2002

9. The Pentium IV PocketPC 2002 bug?

10. Converting PocketPC 2000 evb project to PPC 2002

11. How to find out IP address on PocketPC 2002

12. how to use poom in pocketpc 2002 Emulator??