Picture-Background
Author Message
 Picture-Background

Hi Group,

I need to display a graphic in the background-area of my dialog. With
PictureBox-Control it hides the other controls. How can I avoid that? ("Send
to Back" doesn't work)

(still working with eVB 3.0)

Thanks, Peter

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:25:42 GMT
 Picture-Background
Peter--

I had that problem, too, and "fixed" it by bringing the hidden controls up
top using "Bring to Front".  I know you tried "Send to Back" already, but
hopefully this will work for you.

--Ted

Quote:
> Hi Group,

> I need to display a graphic in the background-area of my dialog. With
> PictureBox-Control it hides the other controls. How can I avoid that?
("Send
> to Back" doesn't work)

> (still working with eVB 3.0)

> Thanks, Peter

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 04:36:42 GMT
 Picture-Background
Set the zorder of the picture box control to vbSendToBack

Quote:
> Hi Group,

> I need to display a graphic in the background-area of my dialog. With
> PictureBox-Control it hides the other controls. How can I avoid that?
("Send
> to Back" doesn't work)

> (still working with eVB 3.0)

> Thanks, Peter

Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:04:15 GMT

1. Picture background as transparent.

2. Drawing a small "semi-transparent" box over a picture background

3. Can you automatically (like ASP) insert a picture background into a table cell?

4. Anyone know of a Listview Control that supports Data Binding and a tiled Picture background??

5. Anyone know of a Listview Control that supports Data Binding and a tiled Picture background??

6. Stretching an picture as form background picture

7. can we set background picture for visio page or whole window

8. Transperant Background for Pictures

9. Where are the BackGround picture prop in Form ????

10. Making a picture's background transparent

11. Getting a clip of the background picture