How to Transfer Files from FTP Server to pocket PC
Author Message
 How to Transfer Files from FTP Server to pocket PC

Dear sir
    Now I can transfer file from pocket PC to FTP Server, I follow document
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;en-us;Q305598
but the document don't tell me about transger file from FTP Server to pocket
PC. I want to know that. Please help me

Regard
Siripong

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:39:08 GMT

1. pocket pc transfer file to another pocket pc

2. Transfer files from PC to pocket pc

3. data transfer from pocket pc to websever

4. Newbie : Pocket PC/Handheld PC/Palm PC

5. Transfer a file to a pc from Internet server from my app

6. FTP - Upload files from PC to UNIX server

7. Downloading file using Internet Transfer Control (not FTP server)

8. Downloading file using Internet Transfer Control (not FTP server)

9. Transfer File from one PC to another PC on LAN using winsock

10. PC to CE to PC data/file transfers

11. Pocket PC, eVB, SQL Server CE: Reccomendations please!

12. Copy Gif from server to Pocket PC