Generate Excel Using Embedded VB
Author Message
 Generate Excel Using Embedded VB

Hello All,

Can somebody please tell me how to generate Excel Sheets using eVB? We are
developing an application for Pocket PC 2002 and this Pocket Excel
generated needs to be printed too.

Best Regards,
Aparna

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:10:41 GMT
 Generate Excel Using Embedded VB
Pocket Excel has no published object model, so it can't easily be done.  You
can create a CSV file and that's about it.
-Chris

Quote:
> Hello All,

> Can somebody please tell me how to generate Excel Sheets using eVB? We are
> developing an application for Pocket PC 2002 and this Pocket Excel
> generated needs to be printed too.

> Best Regards,
> Aparna

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 20:14:37 GMT

1. Using VBA to embed excel ranges and graphs in a mail item

2. Using Excel ChartWizard in Embedded OLE Control

3. Using ChartWizard method on an embedded Excel Chart in an OLE Container Control

4. Using chartwizard on an embedded Excel chart within the OLE Container Control

5. Using the OLE Container Control to embed an Excel chart and use chartwizard

6. Using .NET generated COM DLL in Excel

7. Auto generate an Excel spreadsheet using a dll file

8. Excel file cannot be generated from the server using webclasses - Please Help

9. Amount of ram used by embedded VB program using inclueded db engine

10. Save embedded excel spreadsheet in access to excel file

11. Excel 2000 Embedded in a VB app?

12. Get data out of embedded excel worksheet with VB