pocket PC database
Author Message
 pocket PC database

Hy all,

I need to know what database I can use to pocket pc.

thanks in advance

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:21:23 GMT
 pocket PC database
You can use MS Access which will be synchronized in pocket access.
Best wishes
Irena
Quote:
> Hy all,

> I need to know what database I can use to pocket pc.

> thanks in advance

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 23:33:39 GMT

1. import export data in pocket pc databases

2. pocket pc database

3. Writing code for a HPC and Pocket PC / Database access

4. pocket pc transfer file to another pocket pc

5. database from pocket pc to desktop pc

6. How to create/read database on Pocket PC Database folder ?

7. Newbie : Pocket PC/Handheld PC/Palm PC

8. Pocket PC 2002 emulator and database

9. Database in Pocket PC installation Package...

10. read blob data from sql server ce database in pocket pc

11. Database for Pocket PC??

12. Database on Pocket PC???