Re-install of VB programs
Author Message
 Re-install of VB programs

Does anyone know of a way to automatically reinstall an eVB program from the
storage card when a device is reset?

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:59:45 GMT
 Re-install of VB programs

Quote:
>Does anyone know of a way to automatically reinstall an eVB program
>from the storage card when a device is reset?

The only way is using the AutoRun feature. See eVC help and search for
"Using AutoRun on the Pocket PC".

--
Marc Zimmermann
Microsoft MVP - Windows CE

Helpful hints, Tips and Reviews - http://www.pocketpc.com
Pocket PC Users Ruhr (German) - http://www.pocketpc-users.de
Pocket PC Users Rhein/Main (German) - http://www.pocketpc-rheinmain.de
MVP information - http://support.microsoft.com/support/mvp
WinCE info, Works FAQ, software... - http://www.zimac.de

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 01:34:08 GMT
 Re-install of VB programs
I have succesfully done this by creating CAB files which you then store on
the Compact flash card in the /Storage Card/Cabs folder. When the device is
reset any applications that have not been registered are automatically
installed. Search for cabwiz on msdn.
- Adam Reeves.

Quote:
> Does anyone know of a way to automatically reinstall an eVB program from
the
> storage card when a device is reset?

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 05:15:31 GMT

1. Runtime install of VB program with CRW V7.0 - unable to register crystl32.ocx

2. Installing your VB program on a different O.S?

3. installing a vb program

4. Installing a VB program only in the server

5. Runtime install of VB program with CRW V7.0 - unable to register crystl32.ocx

6. install a VB program

7. Server 2000 loops when installing new vb program

8. How can i install my VB program to a network drive ?

9. Did you know... (how to un-install your VB program)

10. How can i install my VB program to a network drive ?

11. VBA reinstall without Office install

12. Install/Reinstall of a macro into my Normal.dot