Do you know how to resize columns of GridCtrl ?
Author Message
 Do you know how to resize columns of GridCtrl ?

Do you know how to resize columns of GridCtrl ?

Thanks

Kevin LUBERT

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:45:14 GMT
 Do you know how to resize columns of GridCtrl ?
Hi Kevin:

GridCtrl1.ColWidth(0)=1000
GridCtrl1.ColWidth(1) = 2000

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:
> Do you know how to resize columns of GridCtrl ?

> Thanks

> Kevin LUBERT

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:48:04 GMT
 Do you know how to resize columns of GridCtrl ?
Thanks !
    very fast answer :-)

Kevin LUBERT

Quote:
> Hi Kevin:

> GridCtrl1.ColWidth(0)=1000
> GridCtrl1.ColWidth(1) = 2000

> Vincent Collura
> (Inventor/Engineer)

> http://www.CeBeans.com
> Did you get your beans Today?

> > Do you know how to resize columns of GridCtrl ?

> > Thanks

> > Kevin LUBERT

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:32:32 GMT

1. Columns in GridCtrl in eVB

2. ADO- resizing existing fields (cannot be done in Visdata)

3. Can it be done??? (resizing combo box)

4. How to knowing when a query is done

5. I know someone has done this before...

6. AnyOne knows How It can Be Done?

7. AnyOne knows How It can Be Done?

8. How to know when Print Spooler is done?

9. Please Help How does the program know when the Music is done

10. Knowing when done zipping a file...

11. CAN IT BE DONE? listview/column question

12. CAN IT BE DONE? listview/column question