Buttons with transparent background for menu bar?
Author Message
 Buttons with transparent background for menu bar?

How do I add a button with a transparent background to a eVB menu bar
control?
In general I know how to add buttons to the menu bar, but I want to know if
and how it's possible to have buttons on the menu bar, which have a
transparent background, like the 16 built in icons.

If I add a custom one I allways get an ugly border around the icon.

Thanks in advance,
Martin

Sat, 27 Dec 2003 04:32:23 GMT

1. Transparent background in buttons

2. Transparent background for radio button

3. Transparent Background for Button/Check Controls

4. Graphic on menu (Code + API Only, No OCX etc) with transparent background

5. Changing the background color of buttons on the task bar

6. Transparent images in toolbar button/menu ?

7. Invoking a command button from a menu bar

8. Disable the Resize Window button on Menu Bar

9. Assigning a macro for a custom menu bar button

10. IE style menu buttons bar with dropdown

11. Removing the [X] button on the menu bar

12. Button-like menu bars