email engine
Author Message
 email engine

Hi friends...

I'm trying to make an app that send e-mails (with attachments) but
without MAPI, How do I can make that? or Do you know where I have look up
information?

thanks so much!

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:16:08 GMT
 email engine

Quote:
> I'm trying to make an app that send e-mails (with attachments) but
> without MAPI, How do I can make that? or Do you know where I have look
up
> information?

If you can use VC7.0 or 7.1, ATL Server library includes SMTP classes -
see

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vclib/html/vclrfATLServerMIME...

You can also use Collaboration Data Objects (CDO) - a COM-based library
that implements SMTP. See

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dncdsys/html/cdo_roadmap.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cdosys/html/_cdosys_about_cdo...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cdo/html/_olemsg_overview_of_...

--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 22:26:01 GMT

1. email engine

2. email question : customized email header by c language ??

3. ANN: C#/.NET 3D Engine - Final Release

4. desktop Data Engine will not reinstall

5. search engine for routines and libraries

6. State engine

7. Compiler/Language Search Engine

8. search engine?

9. SQL server desktop engine for small applications

10. 3D graphics engines(and more)

11. Writing a search engine

12. Search Engine