STL with Windows CE
Author Message
 STL with Windows CE

Is there a way to use STL with Windows CE ?

I'm using MS VC++ 5.0 with the WindowsCE toolkit and the STL include files
don't figure in my include directorys for Windows CE.

Yannick Laberge

Wed, 09 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 STL with Windows CE

Quote:
>Is there a way to use STL with Windows CE ?

No.

Chris

Visit our web site at http://www.skymap.com
Astronomy software written by astronomers, for astronomers

Wed, 09 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 STL with Windows CE

Quote:
> Is there a way to use STL with Windows CE ?

http://www.halcyon.com/ast/dload/exclemu.zip contains notes on porting
it.

Wed, 09 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 STL with Windows CE

Yes. I've ported the SGI STL library to WinCE.  I had to make a lot of
changes, plus <string> does not work (lots of strange compile errors),
but most of it does work.

You can contact me at
rilles(at)sstech(dot)on(dot)ca
if you want more info or a copy of the files.

Richard

Quote:

> >Is there a way to use STL with Windows CE ?

> No.

> Chris

> Visit our web site at http://www.skymap.com
> Astronomy software written by astronomers, for astronomers

Fri, 11 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 STL with Windows CE
On Sat, 21 Nov 1998 12:02:43 -0500, Yannick Laberge

Quote:

>Is there a way to use STL with Windows CE ?

>I'm using MS VC++ 5.0 with the WindowsCE toolkit and the STL include files
>don't figure in my include directorys for Windows CE.

We ported HP's STL implementation here at NU, and haven't seen any
problems with it in the applications for the in-house WCE apps  - drop
me an email if you want a copy.
- Lars

Sun, 20 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. STL for Windows CE

2. STL for Windows CE

3. STL in Windows CE?

4. problem with STL for windows CE

5. STL in Visual C++ for Windows CE

6. Windows CE and Windows XP Communication...

7. Windows CE & /Windows directory

8. STL Support on CE?

9. STL on Win CE

10. Is STL supported on Win CE