STL custom allocator using memory mapped file
Author Message
 STL custom allocator using memory mapped file

Does anyone has any ideas on how should I go about writting a custom
allocator using share memory?. Any pointers or samples?. I actually wrote my
own Queue implementation using MMFs, but I would like to use something more
standard like stl. It is better not to reinvent the wheel.

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. STL, std::allocator and memory mapped files

2. custom container allocators and custom memory allocators

3. STL map and probable allocator problem

4. Custom Allocator class for SGI STL

5. STL custom allocator

6. copying CObject-derived-classes to shared memory (created using Memory-Mapped file)

7. SGI STL STLPort deque memory leak (not related to optimized allocator)

8. Memory-mapped files - pros and cons of mapping view on whole file

9. IPC: Shared memory via dll vs memory map file

10. STL and memory mapping

11. an STL map in shared memory

12. Memory leak with stl map ?