Q. How I can pass information by the COM1 and COM2 ?
Author Message
 Q. How I can pass information by the COM1 and COM2 ?

I need to talk to a module via the com1 or the com2... How I do that in
C++... I will have to change the parity, bauds, and bits ?

someone know where I can found some code....or example.

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q. How I can pass information by the COM1 and COM2 ?

2. mouse on com1 or com2

3. Polling status of COM1, COM2 ports in C ??

4. *Accesing COM1 or COM2

5. Com1 Com2

6. COM1 or COM2 ?

7. MFC and COM1/COM2 access

8. Please help, question about programming in C to access COM1/COM2 in my FreeBSD.

9. Help ! ABout Comm. port (COM1, COM2,...) state detect

10. Need to Talk to Com1 and Com2 at the same time.

11. How can I use com1 and com2 in VC++?

12. How to pass information between Forms