Statically link in STL library?
Author Message
 Statically link in STL library?

I'd like to be able to statically link in the STL library into my VC++ 6
(sp4) project.
Normally after building it requires MSVCP60.DLL to be installed on each box.
Is it possible to statically link this in?
Or is that not possible, like MSVCRT.dll.

Thanks,
LM

Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:18:14 GMT
 Statically link in STL library?
If you statically link the run-time library, MSVC statically links the STL
library too.

Automate your software builds with Visual Build
www.kinook.com

Quote:
> I'd like to be able to statically link in the STL library into my VC++ 6
> (sp4) project.
> Normally after building it requires MSVCP60.DLL to be installed on each
box.
> Is it possible to statically link this in?
> Or is that not possible, like MSVCRT.dll.

> Thanks,
> LM

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 21:44:14 GMT

1. statically linked libraries

2. Statically Linked Library Settings

3. Statically linked library errors

4. What does statically linked libraries mean?

5. Activex Cntrls Statically linking to MFC libraries

6. Shared DLL and statically linked library

7. Statically linking MFC libraries in an ActiveX control

8. statically link libraries after MFC AppWizard?

9. MFC and C/C++ run-time libraries statically linked

10. link 2001 error in statically linked mode only

11. link 2001 error when statically linking

12. MFC Statically linked vs Dinamically linked