how put the vector.h declaration in main.h
Author Message
 how put the vector.h declaration in main.h

I have 2 Forms... In the first form I declare std::vector<int> test; in
the main.cpp

but in the second form I wanna access the vector test.  How I can do
that... declare the vector in the main.h in public: ?  if yes How I can
do that ?

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. how put the vector.h declaration in main.h

2. where do you put prototype declarations?

3. which file to put a global structure declaration?

4. newbie: using System / where to put Main()

5. Declaration of main

6. Definition vs. declaration of functions, main() in particular

7. Declaration of main

8. newbie - main's argument counter/vector(s)

9. How put an image like background for Main Frame

10. How to put icon at the main toolbar ???

11. I would like to know how to put scroll bar in Main frame window

12. main() vs int main() vs int main(void)