QuickView in Windows 98 / 2000
Author Message
 QuickView in Windows 98 / 2000

Hi there!

I've imlplemented a parser based on then vs_asc file parser for text
files. I got it to work in Windows 95, but I can't make it work in
Windows 98. I install the same registry keys like in win95, but when I
try to open my file, the default parser for text files is launched
instead.

Mon, 22 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Is programming windows 98 the same as programming windows 2000

2. Porting Windows 2000 program to windows 98

3. VC++, windows 2000 and windows 98

4. Dialog Resource Color Changed from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

5. Bitmap Color Change when I changed from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

6. Bitmap Resource Background changes color from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

7. Bitmap Background Colors from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

8. Porting Windows 98 apllication to Windows 2000 problem.

9. Getting MAC Address in WIndows 98 and NT/2000/NT

10. Windows 98 and 2000 with Visual C++

11. IPC windows 95/98/NT/2000

12. windows 2000 pro or windows 2000 server?