Multi-dimensional vector ?
Author Message
 Multi-dimensional vector ?

    Is there any way to achive a multi-dimensional vector besides imbedding
a vector in a vector?  I'm using the vector of vectors approach now and the
performance seems to be suffering.

        Thanks,

            John

Sun, 06 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Multi-dimensional vector ?
If performance is an issue you may want to try valarray<>. Though if you
aren't used to the 'numerical-analysis' way of doing arrays you
may find it takes a while to wrap your head around it.

    -joe

Quote:

>    Is there any way to achive a multi-dimensional vector besides imbedding
>a vector in a vector?  I'm using the vector of vectors approach now and the
>performance seems to be suffering.

>        Thanks,

>            John

Sun, 06 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. multidimensional vector initialization

2. Etudes for Programmers: Dynamic vectors, mutli-dimensional

3. 2 dimensional array of vectors?

4. build two-dimensional array with <vector>

5. newbie - two-dimensional field of strings with vectors

6. Multi-dimensional array

7. Has anyone iterated over a multi-dimensional array?

8. Multi-dimensional array using dynamic memory allocation

9. passing a multi-dimensional array

10. multi-dimensional array differences in MCpp & C#

11. multi-dimensional problem

12. Pointer to a multi-dimensional array?