Proting to Unix/ObjectSpace STL implementation
Author Message
 Proting to Unix/ObjectSpace STL implementation

There are a few problems I've encountered while porting STL code from Visual
C++  to the Unix environment and ObjectSpace's implementation of STL.
These include the operator -> in iterators (they seem to be in "#if 0"
blocks), and the erase function, that is defined to return void.
I'm looking for a more recent version of their implementation (if such a
version exists) that conforms with the new ANSI standard, or for some other
implementation that supports compilers that do not support default template
arguments.
ObjectSpace's web site has broken links.

    Thanks,
        dvs

Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ObjectSpace STL and Visual C++ query

2. ObjectSpace Tookit Vs STL

3. Opinions about ObjectSpace STL Toolkit with Visual C++

4. Implementation Problem with STL?

5. Issues with VC's implementation of STL?

6. bug in STL implementation?

7. STL Implementations and Thread Safety

8. VC++ and STL (SGI Implementation)

9. Unix signals analogous implementation in windows

10. inefficiencies in STL's std::string implementation

11. VC5 STL implementation

12. seeking unix implementations of findfirst & findnext