linker problem can any one tell me what lib to include
Author Message
 linker problem can any one tell me what lib to include

I am getting this linker error ...

Linking...
CheezMan.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

Libcd.lib(crt0.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _main
Debug/CheezMan.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

Can any one tell me what is the library that I have to include in the link
tab of project settings

Sat, 08 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 linker problem can any one tell me what lib to include
Article Q175030 in MSDN:

You must include the VDMDBG.H in your source module, and the VDMDBG.LIB file
should be linked with your project. These two files are shipped with the
Platform SDK.

greg

Quote:

>I am getting this linker error ...

>Linking...
>CheezMan.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

>Libcd.lib(crt0.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _main
>Debug/CheezMan.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
>Error executing link.exe.

>Can any one tell me what is the library that I have to include in the link
>tab of project settings

Sat, 08 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. linker problem can any one tell me what lib to include

2. linker Problem Can any one tell me what lib to include

3. Linker Problem can any one tell me what library to include

4. can any one tell me about this Linker Problem

5. can any one tell me about this linker PRoblem

6. can any one tell me about this linker problem

7. Can any one tell me about this Linker Problem

8. Linker problem - undefined reference after including math lib

9. Changing linker search path for MFC/include/ and lib/ files

10. Adding lib folders to linker and conflicting lib message

11. Problem getting Linker to find functions in .lib

12. Problem getting Linker to find functions in .lib