review candidate
Author Message
 review candidate

Hi Kay,

I found this C++ title which can make a great review. Has anyone
requested it? I hope not... It's not out yet, but it's due on December.

Have you heard anything from the PH guy lately?

Thanks,
Danny

The Standard Template Library,
by P. J. Plauger, Alexander Stepanov, Meng
Lee, and David Musser.
Prentice Hall Press
ISBN: 0134376331

Mon, 07 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. REVIEW: The C and C++ Review prerelease version

2. ANN: Xtreme Simplicity C# Refactory Release Candidate 1 - Refactoring add-in for VS.NET

3. Largeint.h still missing in Release Candidate

4. strcmp != candidate for qsort.

5. C test for job candidates?

6. C test for job candidates?

7. VC 6.0 Beta (Release Candidate) - ClassView unusably slow

8. Weeding out job candidates

9. Weeding out job candidates

10. Data-driven multiple-app framework: candidate for COM?

11. WARNING!!: Visual Studio V6.0 Candidate Release 0

12. Data-driven multiple-app framework: candidate for COM?