MFC CString operator= conflicts with stl operator template
Author Message
 MFC CString operator= conflicts with stl operator template

I get warnings, when I compile my files including an older version of
stl header (I can't use the actual one) and MFC CString header (warning
C4666: 'bool __stdcall operator >=(const class CString &,const class
CString &)' : function differs from 'bool __cdecl operator >=(const
template-parameter-1 &,const template-parameter-2 &)')
.
The reason ist , that the mfc declares the compare operators with
calling convention  _stdcall (AFXAPI) and the stl declares it with no
calling convention, so _cdecl is used.
I use VC++ 5.0.

Does anybody know, how I can get ride of the warnings ?
Why declares mfc the operators as stdcall ?

Thanks,
Frank

Sun, 08 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bugs in MFC/ATL 7.0 CString operators (100% recreatable)

2. Bugs in MFC/ATL 7.0 CString operators (100% recreatable)

3. Using CString functionality without CString variable/cast operator

4. Using CString functionality without CString variable/cast operator

5. operator new and delete conflicts

6. Conflicting overloaded operators (cast and [])

7. comparision operator ignore type cast operators

8. Math operators is C. Exponent operator?

9. Which is faster relational operator or equality operator?

10. VC++ 5.0 ambiguity: conversion operator vs overloaded operator?

11. Comma operator in #define's (was Re: Usage of comma operator)

12. == and != operator (operator overloading)