i do not know the nntp address of com.lang.c++,u can tell me?
Author Message
 i do not know the nntp address of com.lang.c++,u can tell me?

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:51:08 GMT
 i do not know the nntp address of com.lang.c++,u can tell me?

Presuming you mean comp.lang.c++, it is on usenet, most ISPs provide a
newserver with access to usenet you should check with your ISP.  Alternately
you can access it via google
<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=comp.lang.c%...>

--
Jeff Peil

Wed, 13 Apr 2005 01:47:21 GMT
 i do not know the nntp address of com.lang.c++,u can tell me?

Quote:

> Presuming you mean comp.lang.c++, it is on usenet, most ISPs provide a
> newserver with access to usenet you should check with your ISP.
Alternately
> you can access it via google

<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=comp.lang.c%...>

Quote:

> --
> Jeff Peil

Thanks. it is comp.lang.c++. ISP provide?
Just like the usenet of Microsoft's nntp server address is
msnews.microsoft.com?

Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:28:48 GMT
 i do not know the nntp address of com.lang.c++,u can tell me?

Quote:
> Thanks. it is comp.lang.c++. ISP provide?

Thats right. You need to give your ISP a phone call or email their technical
support and find out the address of your ISP's news server. It will carry
comp.lang.c++. They give you web facilities, email facilities so where is
your ISP's new server?

Quote:
> Just like the usenet of Microsoft's nntp server address is
> msnews.microsoft.com?

Yes

Stephen

Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:38:11 GMT

1. i do not know the nntp address of com.lang.c++,u can tell me?

2. i do not know the nntp address of com.lang.c++,u can tell me?

3. Anybody done any NNTP programming gp

4. Class not registered when doing COM interop

5. How can I know a NNTP server name?

6. How can I know a NNTP server name?

7. an nntp control or CSocket sample using nntp

8. Please tell me what im doing wrong :(

9. I know this can be done

10. Thought I knew what I was doing

11. HELP: I know this can be done better

12. Need to know when a CommitTrans is done