hash table
Author Message
 hash table

 Does somebody know how to implement a hash table with STL?

Regards,
Marta.

Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:44:04 GMT
 hash table

Quote:
> Does somebody know how to implement a hash table with STL?

Some of the newer STL distributions already have one.  I believe both
Dinkumware 3.08 and STLPort have a hash map.

Sean

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 00:50:49 GMT
 hash table
take a look at "collate"

Steven Szelei

Quote:
> Does somebody know how to implement a hash table with STL?

> Regards,
> Marta.

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 00:49:50 GMT
 hash table
There is a description of hash maps in the Stroustrup 4. book. (paragraph
17.6.1)

Andreas

Quote:

>  Does somebody know how to implement a hash table with STL?

> Regards,
> Marta.

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:24:56 GMT

1. template and CMap Trying to make a Hash table for Hashing a String to an Int

2. Lookup Table or Hash Table

3. Hash table of compiled code

4. Hash Tables

5. hash tables

6. hash table of 4 GB (for IP addresses)??

7. hash table

8. Hash table algorithm

9. Questions about hash tables

10. Newbie: How to handle collisions in hash-tables?

11. hash table implementation

12. Hash Table Algorithm