as title

--
Thanks for answering my questions

Sun, 09 May 2004 17:27:11 GMT
 Is there any reference site for STL?

www.dinkumware.com/refxcpp.html

--
Pete Becker

Wed, 12 May 2004 21:55:15 GMT
 Is there any reference site for STL?
Hi,

I recommend you refer to MSDN or MSDN online on STL at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcla...
ML/stdlbhm.asp

There is also a good book "Standard Template Library Programmer's Guide",
you can access it at http://codeguru.earthweb.com/cpp/stlguide/index.shtml.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
HuangTM

You assume all risk for your use. 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Thu, 13 May 2004 18:32:56 GMT
 Is there any reference site for STL?

Quote:
> Hi,

> I recommend you refer to MSDN or MSDN online on STL at
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcla...
> ML/stdlbhm.asp

> There is also a good book "Standard Template Library Programmer's Guide",
> you can access it at http://codeguru.earthweb.com/cpp/stlguide/index.shtml.

> Hope this helps!

> Regards,
> HuangTM

> You assume all risk for your use. 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
> reserved.

I think that URL points to an earlier version of SGI's STL:
http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/

Gabriel

Sat, 15 May 2004 21:22:35 GMT

1. I am seachcing a free pascal editor if someone known a web site just called me

2. Any good network programming reference sites??

3. FAQ or newbie sites, references?

4. another doubt regarding threads - reference to Bob Moore's site

5. socket programming reference site

6. WEB site for STL examples using MSVC4.2?

7. A site to learn about STL

8. STL tutorial sites?

9. Reference to item in set<string>: Weird crash with Dinkum STL 2.33

10. Good STL reference book?

11. I am new to programming and am lost

12. Concept Q: string reference type is not behave in reference using = sign