HELP! Visual C++ 6.0 Introductory Edition install problem
Author Message
 HELP! Visual C++ 6.0 Introductory Edition install problem

Hi All,

I've purchased the Learn Visual C++ 6.0 Now book. On the CD-ROM is the
VC++ 6.0 Introductory Edition compiler.

When I try to do a tyical install under Windows 98 and IE5, all the
files copy on and then I get an ACMESETUP invalid page fault against
KERNEL32.DLL

The installation fails and it tells me to look on MSDN for a fix. Of
course no mention on MSDN?? (So thats why they call it typical!)

When I reboot the PC it acts like its install it but does nothing.

Has anybody had this same problem or knows where i can get some help??

Regards,

Tony...

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP! Visual C++ 6.0 Introductory Edition install problem

2. Help...Visual C++ 6.0 Introductory Edition

3. Exemple on how to Install an MFC app with Install Shield for Visual C++ 6.0

4. VC++ 6.0 introductory edition

5. Visual C++ 6.0 help files - which files to install

6. Problem with Visual Studio 6.0 (Visual C++ 6.0) !!!!

7. e: *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

8. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

9. Standard Edition vs. Introductory Edition

10. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

11. Visual C++ 6.0 Enterprise Edition Crash

12. unable to access profiler in Visual Studio 6.0 c++ enterprise edition, profile dialog disabled