using autoexp to aid stl debugging.
Author Message
 using autoexp to aid stl debugging.

I've been using autoexp.dat file to add info in my watch window for stl
containers. Unfortuntalty, I've had trouble with getting vector to display
its size automatically.
These work:
std::_Tree<*> =Size=<_Size>
std::deque<*> =Size=<_Size>

But vector is not so simple, since size is a last - first operation. Anyone
had luck finding the right syntax to use in the autoexp.dat file?

Thanks!
Dan Higgins

Fri, 06 Jun 2003 23:56:44 GMT

1. Request - malloc/free wrappers to aid debugging

2. Looking for debugging aids

3. autoexp and STL

4. autoexp and stl templates

5. AutoExp.dat and member variables of (STL) string type

6. REPOST: AutoExp.dat and STL string member variables

7. fopen() failure problem on Sun Sparc (Was: Malloc debugging aids)

8. Using AutoExp.dat

9. MS C++, C4786 and debugging the STL

10. STL Debug Utility for VC6.0

11. debugging with STL iterators