FS: "Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD
Author Message
 FS: "Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD

"Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD
by Jeffrey Richter
Paperback - 950 pages 3rd Bk&cdr edition (February 1997)
Microsoft Press; ISBN: 1572315482
Brand New Condition, Asking $30

Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:48:32 GMT
 FS: "Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD
"Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD
by Jeffrey Richter
Paperback - 950 pages 3rd Bk&cdr edition (February 1997)
Microsoft Press; ISBN: 1572315482
Brand New Condition, Asking $30

Sat, 19 Apr 2003 23:10:29 GMT
 FS: "Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD

This is also a useless book.  Don't bother with it.

Quote:
>"Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD
>by Jeffrey Richter
>Paperback - 950 pages 3rd Bk&cdr edition (February 1997)
>Microsoft Press; ISBN: 1572315482
>Brand New Condition, Asking $30

Sun, 20 Apr 2003 03:33:02 GMT
 FS: "Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD

Are you sure? Its one of the must have.  It was sometimes out of print
because of good and persistent demand. Only problem with this book is that
now there is a new edition with a new name ( Programming Applications for
Windows, 4th Edition).

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Note: Please post all replies to newsgroup only.

Quote:
> This is also a useless book.  Don't bother with it.

> >"Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD
> >by Jeffrey Richter
> >Paperback - 950 pages 3rd Bk&cdr edition (February 1997)
> >Microsoft Press; ISBN: 1572315482
> >Brand New Condition, Asking $30

Sun, 20 Apr 2003 04:42:02 GMT
 FS: "Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD

Not true.  This is one of the best books on internal workings of Windows
memory management there is.  Although the 3rd edition is out of date, it's
still quite useful.

Quote:
> This is also a useless book.  Don't bother with it.

> >"Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD
> >by Jeffrey Richter
> >Paperback - 950 pages 3rd Bk&cdr edition (February 1997)
> >Microsoft Press; ISBN: 1572315482
> >Brand New Condition, Asking $30

Sun, 20 Apr 2003 04:45:34 GMT
 FS: "Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD
I disagree also.  When I started writing software for NT, this book was
invaluable.

DanL

Quote:

>This is also a useless book.  Don't bother with it.

>>"Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD
>>by Jeffrey Richter
>>Paperback - 950 pages 3rd Bk&cdr edition (February 1997)
>>Microsoft Press; ISBN: 1572315482
>>Brand New Condition, Asking $30

Mon, 21 Apr 2003 00:34:56 GMT
 FS: "Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 FS: "Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD

Quote:

> "Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD
> by Jeffrey Richter
> Paperback - 950 pages 3rd Bk&cdr edition (February 1997)
> Microsoft Press; ISBN: 1572315482
> Brand New Condition, Asking $30

FOURTH edition, brand new from www.bookpool.com - $24.04
http://www.bookpool.com/.x/6ywnqy1wd6/sm/1572319968

Tue, 22 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. FS: "Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD

2. FS: "Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD

3. FS: "Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD

4. FS: "Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD

5. FS: "Advanced Windows" 3rd Edition, with CD

6. FS: "Practical C Programming", 3rd edition

7. FS: "Microsoft Olap Solutions" with CD

8. FS: "Microsoft OLAP Unleashed" with CD

9. FS: "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition, with CD

10. FS: "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition, with CD

11. FS: "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition, with CD

12. FS: "Programming Windows, The Definitive Guide to the Win32 API" 5th Edition, with CD