Keeping track of functions executed along with their parameter list so that can be re-executed in the future.
Author Message
 Keeping track of functions executed along with their parameter list so that can be re-executed in the future.

Hi,

I have to keep track of all class member functions along with their
parameter list that will be used by a user. It can be any of these functions
in an arbitrary sequence. The function ptrs to the class functions can be
kept easily but what about their parameter list? Every function has its own
parameter list..

The goal is to be able to re-execute exactly what the user has entered..

Thanks in advance

George.

Mon, 04 Apr 2005 18:45:34 GMT
 Keeping track of functions executed along with their parameter list so that can be re-executed in the future.
On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:45:34 +0300, "George Gre"

Quote:

>Hi,

>I have to keep track of all class member functions along with their
>parameter list that will be used by a user. It can be any of these functions
>in an arbitrary sequence. The function ptrs to the class functions can be
>kept easily but what about their parameter list? Every function has its own
>parameter list..

>The goal is to be able to re-execute exactly what the user has entered..

Look at boost.function. www.boost.org.

Tom

Fri, 08 Apr 2005 18:35:09 GMT

1. Keeping track of class functions used along with their parameter list.

2. How can an ATL server keep track of the client lists

3. Calling DLL functions without known function name, parameter-list until run-time

4. Thread Management: Keeping Track of Created Threads

5. keeping track of allocated memory

6. keeping track of scrolling lines.

7. Help: How to keep track of pointers ...

8. keep track of handles

9. How to keep track dialog position?

10. Keeping track of mouse when it is NOT within the application window in

11. Keeping track of open modeless dialog boxes - how?

12. Keeping track of an executable